Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finding Paul

Who's Paul? That is a damned good question and that's exactly what I'm trying 2 find out. As if I weren't busy enough, I've decided to tackle the most time intensive thing I could ... a play. Yes, another one. Yes, I know that it will take more time away from my music and time away from me building my business, but this isn't just any play and this isn't just any role. It's one of my favorite plays, Six Degrees of Separation by John Guare. Some of you may remember the movie version they made of it back in the early 90s. This is easily one of the most difficult, complex and intriguing roles I have ever encountered. That's why I'm so excited!

So, who is this guy? So, he's a con who pretended to be the son of Sidney Poitier. I know he likes "da boys". I can definitely relate to that. I know he's lonely. Ambitious. Creative. He has many qualities that I have and that I like, but at the same time he does some truly despicable things.

Well, I'm not going 2 bore U with my thesis on this character. Just wanted 2 let U know what I'm up 2. I know it's been quiet here lately, but life is happening all around me all the time, u know?

By the way, saw the new Harry Potter. Loved it. Of course. Will see it many many many more times.

"You'll be running away from what U don't understand." - U2, Mysterious Ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home